Thank you for being part of the 2019 Creek to Peak 4 Miler!
CREEK TO PEAK 4 MILER
Presenting Sponsor Creek to Peak Wear
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
We are super excited to kick-start our 2019 Greater Atlanta Run Series with an awesome 4 mile run on the beautiful trails at Sweetwater Creek State Park!
* Chip timing!
* Finisher Medals!
* Awesome shirts!
* Awards for top 3 male and female overall, top male and female masters, and top 3 male and female division finishers!
* Free photos!
* Free kids fun run!
* Free raffle with cool prizes!
**The Creek to Peak 4 Miler is part of the 2019 Greater Atlanta Run Series.
Sweetwater Creek State Park
1750 Mount Vernon Road
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Click here for directions
Click here for course map
Click here for course elevation chart
* Please note the Registration/Start/Finish will take place adjacent to Picnic Shelter 6
Date and Time:
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
Dirt and gravel trail (with section of road at beginning and end)
This event is capped at 225 participants
Views from the Course:
Event Day Schedule:
6;30-7:30 a.m. - Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration
8:00 a.m. - 4 Miler Start
9:00 a.m. - Kids Fun Run
9:15 a.m. - 4 Miler Awards and Raffle
$35 thru March 13; $40 March 14 - April 7; $45 April 8 - April 12; $50 Race Day
* Online registration closes April 12 at 9:00 p.m.
* Race Day registration takes place from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. the morning of the event
* All entry fees are non-refundable
* Race entries cannot be transferred to another person
* No guarantee of shirt size or shirt with race day registration
*** Please note Georgia State Parks charges a $5 per vehicle parking fee for Sweetwater Creek State Park. Vehicles with a valid Georgia State Parks Annual Park Pass are not required to pay the parking fee.
Packet Pickup Options:
You have two options for packet (bib and event shirt) pickup. You can pick up your packet on-site the morning of the run from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Alternatively, we will be having an early packet pickup at Road Runner Sports Marietta from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 11 (during this time, you can also receive a $10 discount on any $30+ purchase from Road Runner Sports or a 25% discount if you are a Road Runner Sports VIP member. Purchase must be made in store on Early Packet Pickup Day).
Race Day Registration:
Race Day Registration will take place the morning of the race from 6:30-7:30 a.m.
Free Kids Fun Run:
A free Kids Fun Run will take place at 9:00 a.m. Registration for the Fun Run will take place the morning of the Run. All Fun Run participants must register prior to participation.
Overall awards will be given to the top 3 male and female overall and top male and female masters finishers. Division awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers in each division.
* Please note your finishing place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) for each event of the Greater Atlanta Run Series is based on "gun" time (and not "chip" time).
* You must be present at the awards ceremony to receive your award.
A free raffle will take place following the 4 Miler awards ceremony.
* You must be present at the raffle to win.
Greater Atlanta Athletes' events are held rain or shine. However, the occurrence of hazardous weather conditions could result in the delay of the start of the event or postponement of the event to another date, at the race director's discretion. If an event is postponed to another date, there are no refunds and entry fees will be forwarded to the rescheduled date.
For the safety of all participants, strollers are not permitted on the course during the Creek to Peak 4 Miler.
Pets and Skates:
For the safety of all participants, pets and skates are not permitted on the course during Greater Atlanta Athletes' events.
2018 Race Day Video: