Registration for the 2020 Bridge to Tunnel 14 Miler & Riverwalk 3.5 Miler will open soon!
BRIDGE TO TUNNEL 14 MILER & RIVERWALK 3.5 MILER
Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
We are super excited to kick-start our 2020 Greater Atlanta Run Series with the Bridge to Tunnel 14 Miler and Riverwalk 3.5 Miler. Starting by the iconic Silver Comet Trail Bridge in Historic Downtown Rockmart, both the 14 Miler and 3.5 Miler travel along one of the most scenic sections of the Silver Comet Trail, with the 14 Miler traveling from the Bridge to the spectacular 800-foot long Brushy Mountain Tunnel!
* Check out this article from Explore Georgia highlighting Historic Downtown Rockmart (home to the Silver Comet Trail Bridge) and the Brushy Mountain Tunnel as two of the Seven Must-See Landmarks on the Silver Comet Trail!
* Chip timing!
* Finisher medals!
* Awesome shirts!
* Awards for top 3 male and female overall, top male and female master and senior grand master, and top 3 male and female division finishers!
* Free photos!
* Free kids fun run!
* Free raffle with cool prizes!
**The Bridge To Tunnel 14 Miler & Riverwalk 3.5 Miler are part of the 2020 Greater Atlanta Run Series.
Seaborn Jones Park
Rockmart, GA 30153
Date and Time:
Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Paved Silver Comet Trail
This event is capped at 250 participants
Course Time Limit:
Please note there is a 4 hour time limit for the Bridge to Tunnel 14 Miler.
Views from the Course:
Event Day Schedule:
6;30-7:30 a.m. - Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration
8:00 a.m. - 14 Miler Start
8:15 a.m. - 3.5 Miler Start
9:15 a.m. - 3.5 Miler Awards
10:45 a.m. - Kids Fun Run
11:00 a.m. - 14 Miler Awards
11:15 a.m. - Raffle
14 Miler: $60 thru March 18; $65 March 19 - April 12; $70 April 13 - April 17; $75 Race Day
3.5 Miler: $35 thru March 18; $40 March 19 - April 12; $45 April 13 - April 17; $50 Race Day
* Online registration closes April 17 at 9:00 p.m.
* Race Day registration takes place from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. the morning of the event
* All entry fees are non-refundable
* Race entries cannot be transferred to another person
* No guarantee of shirt or shirt size with race day registration
Packet Pickup Options:
You have two options for packet (bib and event shirt) pickup. You can pick up your packet on-site the morning of the run from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Alternatively, we will be having an early packet pickup at Road Runner Sports Marietta from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 16.
Race Day Registration:
Race Day Registration will take place the morning of the race from 6:30-7:30 a.m.
Free Kids Fun Run:
A free Kids Fun Run will take place at 10:45 a.m. Registration for the Fun Run will take place the morning of the Run. All Fun Run participants must register prior to participation.
Overall awards will be given to the top 3 male and female overall, top male and female master, and top male and female senior grand master finishers. Division awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers in each division.
* Please note your finishing place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) for each event of the Greater Atlanta Run Series is based on "gun" time (and not "chip" time).
* You must be present at the awards ceremony to receive your award.
A free raffle will take place following the 14 Miler awards ceremony.
* You must be present at the raffle to win.
Greater Atlanta Athletes' events are held rain or shine. However, the occurrence of hazardous weather conditions could result in the delay of the start of the event or postponement of the event to another date, at the race director's discretion. If an event is postponed to another date, there are no refunds and entry fees will be forwarded to the rescheduled date.
Strollers are permitted in the Bridge to Tunnel 14 Miler & Riverwalk 3.5 Miler.
Pets and Skates:
For the safety of all participants, pets and skates are not permitted on the course during Greater Atlanta Athletes' events.